9mm Dummy Ammo Training Inert Rounds
$2.15 – $37.99
These 9mm Dummy Rounds are ideal for malfunction drills, diagnosing shooting problems, gun handling drills, classroom work, loading and reloading drills.
These totally inert, highly visible rounds are an effective and safe way to master your firearm handling skills.
Previously known as the OptiDrill Dummy Ammo by Newbold, Ready Up Gear now brings you the same product perfect for training applications when live ammunition isn’t an option.
Each round is made using a solid brass case for maximum durability and has a solid polymer primer to protect your firing pin when dry firing.
PRACTICAL USES OF DUMMY AMMUNITION
- Safely practice loading and unloading magazines, cylinders, and firearms in a classroom setting
- Prevent damage to firing pin why operating the firearm without live ammunition
- Prevent slide lock during dry fire practice
- Induce a Double Feed for practice and training
- Induce a Stope Pipe or failure to fire for practice and training
- Run a drill with live ammo followed by a dummy round to diagnose recoil anticipation
- Solid polymer primer to protect your firing pin when dry fire practicing
- Highly visible orange helps distinguish from live rounds and makes them easy to find on the floor of the range
- Made with a Solid Brass case for maximum durability
- Sold in packs of 5, 20 & 50.
- Fully EU Compliant as the firing pin will strike solid polymer
Made in the USA
|Dimensions||3 × 5 × 2 cm|
Charlene Walloch –
I liked these would love to get some for a 22 LR.
I use these for failure to fire drills during live fire. They serve my needs well. They are also great jerk detectors when you don’t know when they’re coming.
Randy Boone –
Edmund Hayes –
No problems, work perfectly fine. Mine all have the soft plastic piece in the hammer strike area.
Would buy again and would recommend them to anyone.
John hubbart –
I purchased the five dummys rounds an receive them in pretty good time. They are exactly what i wanted an there working fine. Would purchase again. Thank you for your service